As with any car bumper scratch repair, there are a few determining factors that need to be considered before a quoted cost can be given. Those factors include:
- The depth and length of the scratch
- The location of the scratch
- If there is also a dent that needs to be repaired
To get an accurate bumper scratch repair cost, call us or email through a few photos. Our team will assess the damage and provide an obligation-free quote with the next availability for the car bumper scratch repair.
All of our repair services are carried out by trained technicians to meet the highest manufacturer standards.
The repair process involves:
- Setup – provides a clean working environment, with floor coverings, to protect your car panels from overspray and includes a dust extractor for OH&S compliance
- Quality Control – all paints are stored in a thermostatically controlled unit within the Up2Scratch vans to meet manufacturer specifications
- Care & Consideration – using infrared lights, the paint is dried & your car is ready to use in just 2 or 3 hours
Get a personalised, obligation-free quote today! All of our repair work comes with a lifetime guarantee for as long as you own the vehicle.